Daynite Services Ltd
Tel: 0844 335 1383
Daynite Services Ltd is an employment business that provides Healthcare Assistants for temporary placements to private registered nursing/residential homes, learning disability homes and other employers seeking temporary staff in East and West Sussex.
Our Healthcare Assistants are highly experienced in the care of patients/residents in the following services: Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, EMI Care Homes and Learning Disability Homes.
We can offer healthcare organisations Ad-Hoc placements, a very fast and friendly service for last minute shift cover and temporary placements at rates that meet with our customer financial expectations.
Daynite Services Ltd is dedicated to:delivering service excellence in finding our clients and candidates the right solution - first time, every time;developing and rewarding our staff; and working in partnership with our customers and suppliers to our mutual benefit.
Values and Ethics
Daynite Services Ltd endeavours to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and good business ethics at all times. We employ fair and honest methodologies and ensure that our staff are aware of and comply with relevant legislation, statutory codes and internal quality systems.
- Enquiries are dealt with within 24 hours
- Each candidate is fully registered, tested/qualifications checked (where appropriate), CRB checked and referenced, prior to taking up an assignment
- All work offered is discussed with candidates prior to their details being submitted to clients
- Feedback is relayed to all parties, where appropriate, on the day of receipt
- We openly discuss our terms of business with our clients and ensure they are agreed prior to conducting business
- All client instructions are processed on the day of receipt (bookings within 30 minutes of receipt)
- Clients are kept updated on progress of current instructions as required
Administration and record-keeping
- Full, accurate and up-to-date records on all transactions are kept within legal parameters
We operate a 24-hour service, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.